Friday, January 31, 2014

What Is Your Favorite Mascot?

Introduction

You have probably seen a mascot maybe in a high school or college basketball game. Mascots are animals or objects that people use to represent them. Mascots have actually been thought to bring good luck. In fact, in French, the word "mascot" means something that brings good luck to a place(home). Some mascots are used to represent teams, like the Denver Broncos have a white bronco horse named Miles. But not all mascots have to do with the team. In fact, some teams, like the Houston Rockets's Clutch the Bear, have mascots that have absolutely nothing to do with their team. 

My Opinion

My favorite mascot is Miles, from the Denver Broncos. I like this mascot because it is related to the team, Denver Broncos. Miles is a white bronco, and I also like it because it gives the audience something to look at besides the game while the Broncos are playing, like any other mascot. I really don't like any other mascots because some of them have nothing too do with the team, which I don't understand. And also, some are them from teams I hate. Plus, the white bronco lifts the spirit of the audience and the Broncos team when the Broncos are losing.  This is why I like the Broncos.




A Question to You

Many people have different opinions about which mascot is the best, and which team is the best. Which mascot do you think is the best in terms of appearance, performance, and creativity?

No comments:

Post a Comment